JCB 80mm 3’’ Professional Petrol Water Pump 7.5hp 244cc 4-Stroke | JCB-WP80
FREE Delivery for orders over £250
- Product Description
The JCB-WP80 JCB Petrol-Powered Water Pump is a petrol open-frame recoil-start water pump from JCB Tools, able to handle demanding water pumping jobs for your business, agriculture and heavy-duty tasks.
Powerful and Efficient JCB Engine
Powered by a leading 7.5hp 224cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder OHV air cooled engine, the JCB-WP80 has an impressive pumping capacity of 57,960 litres per hour - a huge 966L of water a minute! ( 58m3 per hour). This makes it a great option for preventing or minimising flood and managing water in a professional environment. The 4-Stroke engine doesn’t require any messy mixing of fuel and oil, or any power cables. Ideal for use on building sites, in construction environments, farms etc.
Reliable Recoil-Start Water Pump
This water pump features easy recoil pull-starting for a reliable start each and every time. With heavy-duty nylon braided cord for unparalleled durability and long-lasting performance in tough environments
28m Total Head Lift
With a maximum suction head lift of 7 metres and 3" 80mm inlet and outlet, the JCB WP80 has a total head / lift of 28m which makes it the ideal water pump for a wide variety of clean water pumping applications.
Fresh Water Pump
Designed to be used primarily with freshwater, the JCB-WP80 is able to handle particles, such as gravel or other solids, up to 5mm in diameter, ideal for removing water that is likely to contain some solid particles like pond water, sludge, muddy water and storm debris.
Suitable For a Range of Purposes
This powerful JCB trash and dirty water pump is suitable for a range of purposes, including agricultural work, building site pumping and construction environments where durability and power is a must.
Portable Water Pump
Weighing just 27kg, the JCB-WP80 is lightweight water pump in its class. A highly portable machine built with easy transportation and storage in mind. Its solid 32mm tubular steel open-frame design, which serves to both protect the water pump from any knocks and bumps, also doubles up as handles which makes for easy transportation.
Self-Priming Water Pump
The JCB-WP80 water pump is equipped with self-priming, that efficiently draws and primes water without the need for manual intervention, ensuring seamless operation even when the pump is not initially filled with water. This convenient functionality expedites setup and enhances the pump's reliability for various water transfer and irrigation tasks.
Large Fuel Tank
With a 3.6L fuel tan k, the JCB-WP80 will keep you going on the biggest jobs from start to finish and you won't need to stop what you're doing to fill it up again and will allow the pump to run for 2 hours.
This water pump features a high-quality build, including the pump itself which features aluminium housing with a Polypropylene (PP) impeller for added longevity, durability and chemical resistance. Made For Hard Work.
Petrol Water Pump
The benefit of being powered by petrol, as opposed to electric water pumps, is that this machine can be used remotely and away from a power source which is especially beneficial if being used in flood conditions as there may not be any power available.
Made for Hard Work
Backed by a 3-year JCB platinum warranty* (terms apply) for worry-free operation. Get your JCB-WP80 Petrol Clean Water Pump now and tackle water pumping tasks like a professional!
- Petrol 3’’ 80mm open-frame water pump: built for a range of purposes, including agricultural work, flood clearance, building site pumping and construction environments where durability and power is a must.
- Suitable for a range of purposes: Can be used to drain hot tubs, swimming pools, garden ponds, puddles or flooded areas.
- Impressive 7.5hp 4-stroke 224CC engine: Pumps a massive 966L of water per minute
- Easy recoil pull-start: Simple to start each and every time.
- Total head of 28m and suction head of 7m: Suitable for a variety of pumping applications
- 3" inlet and outlet: Able to handle solids of up to 5mm
- 32mm Open-frame design: Highly portable and protects the pump from knocks. Made For Hard Work.
- Self-Priming: Efficiently draws and primes water without the need for manual intervention, ensuring seamless operation even when the pump is not initially filled with water.
- Large 3.6L fuel tank: Saves you having to keep stopping and topping it up with fuel
- Peace of mind: 3 year platinum JCB Tools warranty
- Delivery & Returns
We use DX and DPD to deliver our orders. Our delivery zones and rates are listed below:
Delivery zone 1 (UK Mainland*)
- * 0 - 0.99 Kg Post or DPD £4.50 plus VAT (£5.40 inc VAT)
- * 1 - 19.99 Kg Courier £8.00 plus VAT (£9.60 inc VAT)
- * 20 Kg Courier £8.00 plus VAT (£9.60 inc VAT) + 22p per Kilo thereafter up to a limit of 100Kg
Delivery zone 2 (FK, G, IV, KW, PA, PH, HS, KA, KW, ZE Post Codes)
- * 0 - 0.99 Kg Post or DPD £4.50 plus VAT (£5.40 inc VAT)
- * 1 - 19.99 Kg Courier £14.15 plus VAT (£16.98 inc VAT)
- * 20 Kg Courier £14.15 plus VAT (£16.98 inc VAT)+ 22p per Kilo thereafter up to a limit of 100Kg
Delivery zone 3 (BT, IM, JE, GY, TR Post Codes)
- * 0 - 0.99 Kg Post £4.50 plus VAT (£5.40 inc VAT)
- * 1 - 19.99 Kg Courier £32.00 plus VAT (£38.40 inc VAT)
- * 20 Kg Special Delivery £32.00 plus VAT (£38.40 inc VAT) + 58p per Kilo thereafter up to a limit of 100Kg
Free Delivery (UK Mainland Only*)
For deliveries between 0 and 100 Kg's with a value that exceeds £249.99 plus VAT we offer free next day delivery. Orders over 100kg do not benefit from free delivery.
Orders over 100Kg
For deliveries over 100Kg's we will need to contact you about your delivery charges as we will need to arrange the best possible method for you. It may still be possible to order through the website, however you will be contacted.
*Regional Exclusions & Weight Restrictions Apply
For over 30 years Dalton Engineering has been a leading supplier of poultry equipment.
Our Vast knowledge in poultry equipement guarantees you always get the right advice & ensures that your order is efficiently processed through our warehouse for next day delivery. Below are some more great reasons to shop with us:
Need Some Advice?
Our experts here to help you please call us on 01845 578325
or email email@example.com
Poultry Farm Installations
Dalton's experienced ‘in house’ engineers can install everything we sell; from a complete breeder farm to a single Dosatron. We have over 90 years of fitting experience.